Posted: June 8, 2012 at 7:54 pm
context’s looking for companies that understand that employees who sit all day are employees who are less productive, less collaborative and less healthy. If that’s you, read on.
What are you doing to get your employees up and moving? Educating them about the recommended daily amount of activity (20 minutes)? Setting up 10,000 step challenges? Discounting gyms or offering exercise classes onsite?
What if you could tell employees: Give me two minutes a few times per day. You can use your phone, your activity preferences, your calendar availability, your social network. I’ll help you unclog your mind and uncramp your body.
That’s the promise of Hotseat, a health app that unseats your employees through nudges, social competitions and game mechanics.
Be Part of a Select Pilot Group
context is offering preferred pricing and services to five companies to pilot Hotseat. For the price of buying employees a Starbucks Frappucino or less, pilot companies receive:
- Ongoing access to the Hotseat app for pilot employees
- Ongoing access to an employer dashboard that shows who’s using Hotseat and how (excluding hosting costs)
- A ready-to-roll launch communication packet to drive participation
- Project management and customer support
- Post-pilot year participant survey
Are You a Strong Candidate?
Companies that are a good fit for the pilot meet these criteria:
- Understand that pedometers only work if you get up and small fitness breaks lead to major health benefits
- Have desk workers, on-the-road sales folks, delivery and truck drivers, tellers—people who sit too much
- Figure employees’ attachment to their smartphones can work in their favor
- Want to offer Hotseat to 5,000 or more employees and their dependents*
- Are interested in innovation and collaboration
If this is you, don’t just sit there. get in touch.
*Interested companies with fewer than 5,000 employees can also participate. The cost per employee will be more like a Frappucino and a latte.